[uClibc] asterisk compile problem

Bennett Todd bet at rahul.net
Tue Dec 7 20:49:26 UTC 2004

2004-12-07T18:16:35 Bennett Todd:
> When I find these, I resolving them by adding -lbind, to pull in the
> libbind.a that's provided by my Bent Linux bind-8.4.5 package.

I should have added, but didn't (I'm sorry) that the whole answer I
described was rooted in Bent Linux; it doesn't attempt to answer the
ideal way to make sure this issue is properly addressed in other
build environments. The compile instructions bit may be useful to
anyone, the binary package would only be of interest to someone who
want an instant answer to a compile problem with no concerns about
downstream portability, unless of course you buy into Bent Linux in
a big way.

Just wanted to clarify,

-Bennett