[uClibc] uClibc - nfs support

Andrew May acmay at acmay.homeip.net
Mon Dec 6 20:42:12 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 10:58 -0800, Steve Scott wrote:
> It doesn't work, it just compiles and runs. I still can't
> nfs mount the files on the server... :-(

Well one nit is that you don't mount files you mount directories.

I have had no problems mounting stuff.I do something like this.

mount -tnfs -onolock,ro,nfsvers=2 192.168.1.1:/tftpboot /tmp/update

I would hope you have checked out where the error is from. client or
server? Everything is exported correctly to the correct IP's.
Things can be mounted by normal workstation machines etc.
NFS is compiled into the kernels....