[uClibc] buildroot compile Segfaults

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Dec 4 17:13:33 UTC 2004

On Friday 03 December 2004 05:32 pm, Ray Charles wrote:

> My host is runnig uCrux Linux, which includes the
> toolchains for my target i386.  This host allready has
> uClibc.  Anything I compile will be compiled using
> uClibc.
>
> Infact genext2fs builds fine with my hosts toolchain.
> It's when I tried to do buildroot, that i got the Seg
> Fault on genext2fs.

I built a recent snapshot of busybox under a recent uclibc snapshot, and I'm
getting segfaults every time I try to untar something.  (On two different
machines.)

I'll try to debug it this evening, I'm late for something.  Possibly this is
the same problem, if that genext2fs is being linked with the toolchain's
uclibc...

Rob