[uClibc] Re: buildroot compile Segfaults

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Sat Dec 4 16:02:04 UTC 2004

> I think he means he wants to build genext2fs against uclibc.

genext2fs was buggy, I do not know if it was corrected since.

I have used a grsecurity enabled kernel and built buildroot from scratch,
it bailed out by segfaulting on genext2fs (grsecurity catched this)

I have reported this to the list (long time ago, maybe 1/2-1 year back,
at least since the ABI changed in cvs)

Peter