[uClibc] uclibc++

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Aug 30 07:35:09 UTC 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 21:31, Garrett Kajmowicz wrote:

> It is to the point where more of the library is complete than not.  I am
> looking for suggestions for applications which I can validate the library
> against.  Ideal qualifications are:
> -	Must use C++
> -	Should be command line
> -	Good quality code
> -	Likely to be used in an embedded environment
> -	Comes with a built-in test-suite
> -	Compiles fairly quickly.

Let's see, stuff I can't build in my little distro because it needs c++
support includes ncurses (which means I can't build less), and python (which
I really miss).  My notes say groff also needs c++ support.

The builds of all of these are described in the linux from scratch
documentation...

Rob
--
www.linucon.org: Linux Expo and Science Fiction Convention
October 8-10, 2004 in Austin Texas.  (I'm the con chair.)