[uClibc] uClibc++ is nearly completed

Garrett Kajmowicz gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Sun Aug 29 03:23:35 UTC 2004

I've bumped up the minor version numbers because the library is more complete
than incomplete at this point.

Version 0.1.0 is out.

Highlights:
-	A wapper script for g++ to make compiling easier.
-	An installation system which actually works this time.
-	Only multimap has yet to be completed of all the containers
-	Almost all algorithms are done
-	All numerics are done
-	stringstream still needs to be done

I have compiled groff against the library with great success.  I have also
compiled FLTK against the library.  Both work as well as I am able to test
them.  I will begin testing more applications as I am able to do so.

http://garrett.dyndns.biz/uClibc++/download.html

Thanks.

-	Garrett Kajmowicz