[uClibc] uClibc++ is nearly completed
gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Sun Aug 29 03:23:35 UTC 2004
I've bumped up the minor version numbers because the library is more complete
than incomplete at this point.
Version 0.1.0 is out.
- A wapper script for g++ to make compiling easier.
- An installation system which actually works this time.
- Only multimap has yet to be completed of all the containers
- Almost all algorithms are done
- All numerics are done
- stringstream still needs to be done
I have compiled groff against the library with great success. I have also
compiled FLTK against the library. Both work as well as I am able to test
them. I will begin testing more applications as I am able to do so.
- Garrett Kajmowicz
More information about the uClibc