[uClibc] dlopen segfault

Aurelien Jacobs aurel at gnuage.org
Tue Aug 24 23:14:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:34:10 +0200
Mudrony Laszlo <mudry at mudry.hu> wrote:

> Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> > Try uClibc from CVS. Lots of ldso/libdl bugs has been fixed since
> > 0.9.26
> I'm aready using evrything from CVS. Even buildroot set to use uclibc 
> CVS snapshot.

I've encountered the same problem few days ago. I wrote an horrible
workaround which work in my specific case (attached).
It seem that uClibc get confused when a loaded library (libasound.so.2)
try to dlopen itself and then dlclose.

This bug has been introduced in CVS, because I didn't had such problem
with uClibc-0.9.26.

Unfortunately I probably won't have time soon to look at this deeper.

-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: uClibc-dl-workaround.diff
Url: http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/uclibc/attachments/20040825/75fcf267/attachment.diff 

More information about the uClibc mailing list