gkajmowi at tbaytel.net
Tue Aug 24 02:31:36 UTC 2004
The newest version of uClibc++ has been released.
Major changes include:
- Configuration/installation system ripped of from uclibc library (thanks!)
- Nearly all container classes finished
- About 1/2 of the algorithms are finished
- Have tested the system under a uwoody system.
It is to the point where more of the library is complete than not. I am
looking for suggestions for applications which I can validate the library
against. Ideal qualifications are:
- Must use C++
- Should be command line
- Good quality code
- Likely to be used in an embedded environment
- Comes with a built-in test-suite
- Compiles fairly quickly.
Please let me know of any suggestions you have.
- Garrett Kajmowicz
More information about the uClibc