[uClibc] uClibc cvsweb BROKEN! Can anyone fix it?

Oleg Girko ol at infoserver.ru
Fri Aug 13 18:19:55 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 22:04, Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 05:20:48PM +0300, Oleg Girko wrote:
[skipped]
> > The link "Download tarball" in "toolchain/gcc-3.3.x" of cvsweb interface
> > DOES NOT WORK! Trying to download file from there results in truncated
> > file of 3981 bytes size, which contains only
> > "toolchain/gcc-3.3.x/Makefile" file and some trailing garbage. To
> > reproduce the problem, just try to download the following file:
> >
> >   http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/toolchain/gcc-3.3.x.tar.gz
> >
> > Can someone who have access to cvsweb interface fix this?
>
> I'll mention it to Erik.
>
> > Please help, our build system depends on downloading from this URL.
>
> Indeed?  So... who much is it worth to you?  ;-)

Actually, I've write some kind of build system slightly similar to FreeBSD
ports collection. There are some Makefiles which download, extract and build
packages. But building all these packages depends on toolchain, which is also
downloaded and built using Makefile. If anyone is interested in this build
system, I can make it accessible on the Web. Currently I use it to build
software for a small firewall/router appliance: http://www.stratum.lv/

-- Oleg Girko, http://www.infoserver.ru/~ol/