[uClibc] uClibc cvsweb BROKEN! Can anyone fix it?

Oleg Girko ol at infoserver.ru
Tue Aug 10 14:20:48 UTC 2004

Hello again!

I wrote about this problem some time ago, but my post have been ignored.
The problem didn't go away still.

The link "Download tarball" in "toolchain/gcc-3.3.x" of cvsweb interface DOES
NOT WORK! Trying to download file from there results in truncated file of
3981 bytes size, which contains only "toolchain/gcc-3.3.x/Makefile" file and
some trailing garbage. To reproduce the problem, just try to download the
following file:

  http://www.uclibc.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/toolchain/gcc-3.3.x.tar.gz

Can someone who have access to cvsweb interface fix this?
Please help, our build system depends on downloading from this URL.

-- Oleg Girko, http://www.infoserver.ru/~ol/