[uClibc] bluetooth for uClibc

Allan Clark allanc at chickenandporn.com
Wed Aug 4 14:15:16 UTC 2004

A B wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to develop a C program using bluetooth library and i'm looking
> for this library (i think : libbluetooth.so) for uClibc.
> In fact, i'm doing cross compilation and i need this library for my
> toolchain....
> I hope it's clear because i'm not speak english very good....
>
> If anyone know where i can find it ....or any informations about that,
> please help me.

Hi A.B.;

The library might be available, but we'd need an idea of what platform
you're cross-compiling for.  Someone might be working on a similar
platform, but we can't see your hardware from all the way over here.
:)  Please let us know what hardware, and maybe what uclibc you're
using.  On this list, it's often a good idea to put your config file for
uclibc somewhere at the end of a URL, and mention that URL with your
initial email, even though it doesn't seem to be a benefit in this case.

Allan