[uClibc] customizing buildroot

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Rudolf.ladyzhenskii at opennw.com
Wed Aug 4 06:32:03 UTC 2004

Hi, all

I want to customize buildroot. For example, I want to enable some modules that are disabled by default, like ppp.
I can edit Makefile (and I am doing that), but not sure if this is corerct way of doing things. Mainly, because of compatibility with future versions of buildroot.

Another thing is customization of individual packages, such as busybox. At the moment I manually run make config on busybox in BUILDDIR, then compile it separately and copy files into disk image. Is there a better way?

Thanks,

/*******************************************************/
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
Senior Design Engineer