[uClibc] mipsel-linux-uclibc-objcopy -O binary error

ZHUANGYUYAO ihollo at tom.com
Sun Aug 1 20:01:49 UTC 2004

Thanks Mike for your reply.

the -EL
option(http://docs.biostat.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/info2html?(gcc.info.gz)MIPS%2520Options)

is unsupported by my mipsel-linux-uclibc toolchain, which I build by
buildroot scripts. but I think mipsel is already means it's for little
endian mips platform, so -EL option should be a default option and need
not to be called. so I ignored the warning message "unrecognized option
`-EL'".

Am I right or what should I do to get my '-EL' option back?

for the objcopy issue, here is a link:
http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2001-01/msg00019.html
which looks helpful but the solution is a little out date.

I am still looking for a solution.