[uClibc] gcc3.3-mega patch question

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Apr 22 18:58:20 UTC 2004

On Thu Apr 22, 2004 at 01:08:44PM +0200, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> Hello!
>
> buildroot was updated by adding this patch to gcc-3.3.3. Could you please
> tell me, what state/date/snapshot/branch update should this be, or maybe
> some combination of different patches?

The gcc3.3-mega.patch adds patches stolen from the latest Debian
testing gcc-3.3 .deb, version 3.3.3-6.  I ommitted patches for
things like ada, s390, gpc, and such that I did not feel like
including, and included patches for architectures such as arm,
powerpc, etc.

In general, the Debian compiler folk do a good job, so it seemed
like a reasonable thing to include these patches,