[uClibc] re: freeswan problem

Richard Kojedzinszky krichy at tvnetwork.hu
Thu Apr 15 07:12:37 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have sold the uclibc->awk problem with replacing it with mawk, it is a
very small implementation, and it works fine. But again, as I have traced,
the problem is with the res_query() function.

Without this function i cant use freeswan's OE support, but anything else
works fine, so static VPNs are working.

Best regards,
Kojedzinszky Richard
TvNetWork Rt.
E-mail: krichy at tvnetwork.hu
PGP: 0x24E79141
  Fingerprint = 6847 ECFF EF58 0C09 18A5  16CF 270F 0C6F 24E7 9141