[uClibc] Hyperstone E1-32X Port for uClibc-0.9.19

George Thanos gthanos at telecom.ntua.gr
Mon Sep 15 11:37:02 UTC 2003

> This is a coding bug,  if you prototype with the "...",  then you had
> better implement it that way as well.  Not all arches pass parameters
> like the x86/m68k/arm guys.

I fixed libc open in our arch..

> I had gone through this myself,  I thought I had updated uClibc.org with
> the changes.  Is it just that these guys are still using an old version
> of uClibc which doesn't have __libc_fcntl implemented appropriately ?

__libc_fcntl is OK in our uClibc version. Only open had this missmatch
in prototype and implementation and I fixed it for our arch by providing
an architecture specific patch. It would be nice if someone updated
__libc_open in previous versions of uClibc. ( I don't have write access
priviledges to uClibc )

Thanks,

- George