[uClibc] Does compiling against 2.5 kernel headers work?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Sep 12 06:11:53 UTC 2003

It seems to build.  I'm just wondering if there are any known land mines here
that I should be more nervous about...

I do get 8 gazillion warnings about things being redefined.  Mostly four
conflicts (likely, unlikely, __attribute_used__, and __attribute_pure__).
The __attribute_* ones don't seem to check if they're already defined.  The
likely and unlikely ones DO, yet the compile is complaining about them
anyway.  (Bog standard RH 9 compiler, gcc 3.2.2.)

Odd.

Rob