[uClibc] ldconfig does not build (cvs20030901)

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Sep 1 19:25:06 UTC 2003

On Mon Sep 01, 2003 at 08:29:44PM +0200, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
> Hello!
>
> It does not find ldso.h (missing -I../include), and some others
>
> tried with: make -C ldso/util ldconfig.

The "ldconfig" utility is not needed, and therefore is not
built with uClibc.  When you follow whatever instructions
you are following, skip the ones discussing ldconfig.

Do you think it would be helpful for me to instead create
a no-op version of ldconfig (i.e. a symlink to /bin/true)
to prevent people getting confused?