[uClibc] Can someone help me with how to configure uClibc for the Coldfire 5272.

Sevy Jonathan J.Sevy at flarion.com
Wed Oct 22 13:17:37 UTC 2003

Kamal,
you might want to try using the Snapgear distribution (www.snapgear.org). This contains linux kernel source (for both MMU (standard) and MMU-less (uClinux) systems), libc source (both glibc and uClibc), many standard executables (busybox, etc.), and configurations for building images for many standard boards (including the Motorola M5272C3 board). Everything's configurable (choice of kernel, C library, executables, etc.), and it's pretty easy to figure out how to add user-specific apps.
HTH,
  \
  Jon

 Jonathan Sevy
 Flarion Technologies Inc.
 Bedminster, NJ

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender and delete all copies.