[uClibc] [PATCH] Clean up of extra/gcc-uClibc/gcc-uClibc.c
peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Wed Oct 15 12:03:44 UTC 2003
The attached patch performs a clean up of
* Use NULL for pointers and '\0' for characters;
not the opposite...
* Fixed an (assumed) segv if --uclibc-cc was used.
* Skip the argument to -x so it isn't considered
to be a source file.
* Simplified the loop in xstrcat().
* A little white space clean up.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 9047 bytes
Url : http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/uclibc/attachments/20031015/79503862/attachment.obj
More information about the uClibc