[uClibc] Re: Was: ldconfig does not build (cvs20030901), now working, but...

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Tue Oct 14 19:36:02 UTC 2003

Hello!

The cvs version added ldconfig back (thanks Erik for fulfilling wishes).
If I run it w/o parameters (to update the links), it does not check for
existence of directories (probably hardcoded, didn't checked). I had no
/usr/X11/lib on my system, and this delivers an error.

Peter

--
Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net>   ID: 0xA5F059F2    NIC: IXUYHSKQLI