[uClibc] Re: uclibc/gcj

David Meggy dmeggy at techsol.ca
Fri Oct 3 21:00:22 UTC 2003

Hi, I decided to send my reply to uClibc, as this is probably the best
place for discussion.  If for some reason you didn't want your name
posted, I removed it when quoting, and I've bcc'ed you.

I use my own toolchain which is roughly equivalent to the toolchains
from www.uclibc.org in terms of patches applied, and perl scripts run on
the gcc source.

I just added --enable-languages=c,c++,java to my configure.  I actually
can only get dynamically linked programs to work.  I haven't actually
looked into this yet, however someone else here used gcc 3.2.? and it
did work.  I'm using gcc 3.3.1

My advice for getting to work, use the buildroot on www.uclibc.org, and
just add java to --enable-languages, where c++ is added.

David

--
     David Meggy

Technical Solutions Inc.