[uClibc] Toolchain problem : libgcc.a(_udivsi3.oS) is referenced by DSO

christophe.dubach at epfl.ch christophe.dubach at epfl.ch
Thu Nov 27 09:36:30 UTC 2003

Hello,

I've problem compiling the toolchain for arm (using latest makefile in cvs) with
gcc-3.3.1 and ucLibc snapshot... It tells me when compiling libiberty that my
gcc cannot create executable. So I've modify the configure script to bypass this
error and I can finally have my toochain finished.
But when I want to use my new cross-compiler gcc on any simple c file I got this
error :

libgcc.a(_udivsi3.oS) is referenced by DSO
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

and it doesn't create any executable. I suspect that this is the same error that
occurs when libiberty configure scripts doesn't work...

I'm working on this problem for one month now, so I would appreciate anyone that
can help me or give me a hint.

Thank you.

Christophe.