[uClibc] Problem with c++ exception handling and abort()

Rafal Gwizdala gwrafal at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:42:52 UTC 2003

Hello,

Finally, I got the right uCLibc compilation environment (using the root_fs
provided by you and the User Mode Linux) - thank you for advice.
The environment allows me to compile c++ programs, but there is some problem
with exceptions (I saw few posts on this subject on this list, but no
answer). The problem is that any c++ program that throws an exception is
aborted just after that - and the abort() is called in stack unwinding
routines in libc (I don't have the stack trace, but it has already been
included in mentioned above posts).
Please tell me what is the situation - can I do anything to correct this
behavior? Is it some problem with uCLibc, and if so, are you planning to fix
it in near future?

Best Regards,
Rafal Gwizdala