[uClibc] Recent successes with Samba?

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Tue Nov 18 16:02:34 UTC 2003

Hello all,
	I'm futsing around with a project for my friend that requires me
to assemble a slim version of Samba.  Basically, I'm not even going to
try to cut down the samba code itself (if I don't have to).  Instead,
I'm going to try to compile it against uClibc.  I read a couple posts
here and there regarding successes and failures, and would just like to
ask the group what versions of uClibc & Samba play nice?  Are any
modifications to either required?
	Thus far, I've received the "GetTimeOfDay" error, which I
manually side-stepped by modifying "source/lib/time.c".  However, as
previously reported, I then get more errors regarding sizes not being
defined.  The real bummer is that the suggested fix was to upgrade the
version of uClibc.  As I'm using the copy from CVS as of last week or
so, I think I'm fairly recent.  Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advace as always,
Thomas Cameron