[uClibc] Can't compile with dynamic library : "unable to resolve symbol __uClibc_start_main"

Guillaume Betous guillaume at betous.fr.st
Fri Nov 14 19:40:15 UTC 2003

> lrwxrwxrw   1 root     root           19 nov 12 16:58 libc.so.0 ->
> ld-uClibc-0.9.21.so*

Ok, I've found my mistake watching the (excellent again (-:) root_fs. I
saw the links... and I understood my mistake (I did not use
target_install, that's another mistake)

Anyway, I'm very interested in helping uClibc and/or busybox.

I can for instance translate soft messages and/or docs in French, to
help french begineers like me !!!

My brand new 386DX25 now works under a complete uClibc/busybox system,
and that's really excellent !

Thank you for this great job !!!

Regards,

gUI