[uClibc] Re: uClibc 0.9.22 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Nov 10 09:41:45 UTC 2003

On Mon Nov 10, 2003 at 06:10:03PM +0900, Miles Bader wrote:
> I notice that `gcc-uClibc' has been moved into the `debian/'
> directory.  What's with that?!?  Is it no longer supported for any
> systems other than debian?  That seems a bit bizarre...

The gcc wrapper is depricated and no longer supported (even for
Debian).  I put it in there since the current debian packaging is
heavily dependent on it, and I had not yet finished rewriting the
debian stuff.  I'm hoping to have that part finished up later
today, at which point I plan on killing the wrapper for good.