[uClibc]iconv.h and uclibc environment

Marcin Bukat wodz at soliton.ch.pw.edu.pl
Tue May 27 20:16:52 UTC 2003

Hello!
I've tryed to build vorbis-tools using uclibc-0.9.19 development
environment from website. I've got such error:

In file included from iconvert.c:23:
/usr/include/iconv.h:27:2: #error Attempted to include iconv.h when
uClibc built without locale support.
make[1]: *** [iconvert.o] Error 1

As I can understand it is because uclibc in this environment is compiled
without locale support. So:
1. Is there somewhere uclibc development environment with locale support?
2. Maby there is some way to fake this and compile without locale (I
can't realy understand why ogg player wants locale support).

Any suggestion welcome

Regards
wo