[uClibc]App compilation problems

Mark J. Small msmall at oxf.eastlink.ca
Thu May 22 00:24:55 UTC 2003

Hi there,

I'm trying to use uClibc to build busybox, udhcp, and tinylogin.

I downloaded and compiled uClibc without problem. However, I can't seem
to compile anything.  eg when I try to compile tinylogin, I get a ton
of errors like this:

In file included from /usr/local/src/tinylogin-1.4/include/group.h:5,
                 from /usr/local/src/tinylogin-1.4/include/libbb.h:38,
                 from libbb/change_identity.c:39:
/usr/local/i386-linux-uclibc/include/grp.h:30: bits/types.h: No such
file or directory

There are dozens like this, all looking for header files that don't
exist in "bits\"

I'm sure I did something stupid,but I'd appreciate any help.

Mark

Please cc to me directly