[uClibc]buildroot problem: can't load library 'librt.so.1'

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Mon May 19 02:04:24 UTC 2003

Forget my comment below about it being bash. Actually, the problem is with the
following commands in coreutils:

dir
vdir
ls
shred
tail
date
sleep

The Makefile for coreutils looks for two functions: nanosleep() and
clock_gettime(). librt provides these. Does uClibc? If so, how do I get the
Makefile to use uClibc's versions instead of librt's? If not, does anybody
know if it's possible to build coreutils without nanosleep() and
clock_gettime()? If not, then I guess buildroot should not build the above
programs from coreutils and use the versions found in busybox (if there are
versions for each of them).

Questions? Comments?

Jason

On Thu, 15 May 2003 15:16:34 -0600, Jason Bodnar wrote