[uClibc]buildroot problem: can't load library 'librt.so.1'

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Thu May 15 21:16:34 UTC 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003 16:27:26 -0600, Jason Bodnar wrote
> Now, when I use my fs with uml and I type 'dir' at
> the command line I get:
>
> can't load library 'librt.so.1'
>
> If I type 'ls' I get:
>
> /bin/ls: illegal option -- -
> BusyBox v0.60.5 (2003.05.12-20:34+0000) multi-call binary
>
> Usage: ls [-1AacCdeFilnpLRrSsTtuvwxXhk] [filenames...]
>
> and the rest of the usage information. Apparently, something's
> missing with my build.

It seems the problem is specifically with bash. If I build without bash and
just use sh as my shell 'ls' works fine.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"