[uClibc]Problem compiling libstcd++

Andrew Derrick Balsa andrebalsa at mailingaddress.org
Mon May 5 22:51:02 UTC 2003

Hi Henri,

Just checking, what are your target and host?

1) How did you specify target and host when trying to build the toolchain?

2) where did you unpack the tarballs?

3) Did you add the path to the newly created compiler to the PATH?

4) What steps did you follow?

5) did you try erasing the whole thing and re-unpacking your binutils, gcc,
glibc tarballs?

From your error message below it seems you specified i386 as the target for
you gcc cross-compiler. Is that really what you wanted?

G´luck,

Andrew

--
André Derrick Balsa (Andrew)