[uClibc]getpt.c, paths.h and autoconf.g

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Mar 31 15:54:30 UTC 2003

> This has come straight from the uClinux 20020927 tarball.

Ugh.  Well uClibc has changed quite a bit since Sep 27 of 2002, I
don't remember ever having such a include in paths.h, so that may
have been added by uClinux-dist.  dunno.  Regardless, when
working on a new port of uClibc, I hightly recommend working from
the uClibc CVS tree, or (since you are mmu-less) at the very
least using the current uClinux-dist (20030305 includes a nice
current verison of uClibc and so should work ok),