[uClibc]rebuilding uClibc leads to undefined references / RPC woes.

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Thu Mar 20 10:37:28 UTC 2003

  I have a very nice and stable environment that I'd like to update
  with NFS-support.  to achieve this my plan was to simply rebuild
  uClibc with RPC-support and copy it over the old library, and
  compile portmap.  but, when I do this all the "*64"-symbols (open64,
  readdir64) become unresolved symbols for the applications in the old
  environment.  I haven't changed anything apart from the RPC-code and
  I've made sure that the largefile-settings are the same, being on.

  as far as I can tell, neither the development system or the
  toolchain builds in RPC-support, and since I'm a bit stuck I'm
  hoping someone has some good ideas.  I thought maybe I could use the
  "customize" option for the toolchain, but I'm not quite sure how to
  do just that.  any pointers on how to use customize.mk might also
  solve my problems.

--
Terje