[uClibc]unresolved symbols

Allan Clark allanc at sco.com
Thu Mar 20 16:09:35 UTC 2003

Yugandhar;

Since these are in libgcc.a, they should be linked static into your
module, making use/non-use of uClibc a moot point, since the object code
is in your compiled target.

what does the output of "nm igateway.o | grep udivdi3" look like?

You *should* see something like "00000000 T __udivdi3" of course; if you
have "U __udivdi3", then I think you need to recompile with the
following option:

	-static-libgcc

.. I think...  not an expert, just thinking aloud.

This might not affect the biuld process under uClibc, might not make it
through a wrapper, I dunno.

Allan