[uClibc]undefined reference to `isnan'

chris, sun vze3x8z8 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 17 21:42:54 UTC 2003

Hi:
  I have been using uclibc for a while, recently I am trying to compile a program , the linker complains about undefined reference to isnan  and strtod. Does the uclibc provide these two functions?
  I was using the compiler wrapper arm-uclibc-gcc downloaded from somewhere, I was wondering why I have 2 libc.a file ? one is under /usr/local/arm-elf/lib , the other is under /usr/local/arm-elf-uclibc/lib. Maybe a stupid question,since I forgot how did I build those libaray. Is the uclibc supposed to be in a single directory?

Thank you!
lei