[uClibc]Re: Building uClibc for MIPS with software floating-point

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Wed Mar 12 02:55:24 UTC 2003

Steven> I found a variety of patches for properly building SWFP
Steven> support into GCC. I have attached the patch for MIPS. I
Steven> have also attached the build log when it goes to create
Steven> the static and dynamic C libraries. I'm getting duplicate
Steven> symbols which is obvious, so I'll probably end up posting
Steven> to the GCC list also unless someone has an idea.

Steven, did you ever solve this problem?  I too would like to
implement soft-float for mipsel.  I've tried your patch, and I get the
same duplicate symbols.

Dave