[uClibc]Re: insmod on mipsel target gives unresolved symbol __gxx_personality_v0

Steven J. Hill sjhill at realitydiluted.com
Fri Mar 7 14:58:51 UTC 2003

David Wuertele wrote:

> I did some cutting and pasting of the main object files getting
> compiled.  There are many more object files needed to create
> linkhkd.o, but sending them all to the mailing list would be so large
> that I would get in deep doo-doo with a lot of people.  I hope this is
> not too verbose:

Well, I see a number of compiler options missing from your command
line:

    -fno-common
    -finline-limit=5000
    -G 0

and you have an extra option that is not in my module builds:

    -no-strength-reduce

I also did not see the include directive for including your kernel
headers, but it's hard to tell. How about adding the above options
and removing the one I pointed out and see if anything changes. The
mising '-G 0' option concerns me the most. See what happens.

-Steve