[uClibc]buildroot not building all targets.

Terje Kvernes terjekv at math.uio.no
Thu Jun 26 14:59:21 UTC 2003

  I downloaded a buildroot tarball yesterday, and since I've been away
  from uClibc stuff for a while I thought I'd start from scratch.  I
  have:

[almach /tmp/buildroot] # grep '^TARGETS+' Makefile
TARGETS+=uclibc_toolchain
TARGETS+=system-linux
TARGETS+=busybox tinylogin
TARGETS+=zlib openssl openssh
TARGETS+=coreutils findutils bash make diffutils patch sed
TARGETS+=ed flex bison file gawk tar grep gcc_target
TARGETS+=ncurses-headers zlib-headers openssl-headers
TARGETS+=m4 autoconf automake libtool
TARGETS+=gdb strace
TARGETS+=valgrind
TARGETS+=iptables hostap wtools dhcp_relay bridge
TARGETS+=iproute2 netsnmp
TARGETS+=ext2root

  basically, I want everything in my root environment.  now, the odd
  thing is that after it's done building, I don't even have GCC in
  build_i386/root, and there isn't overly much that has been built.

[almach /tmp/buildroot] # ls -1 build_i386/
bash-2.05b
binutils-target
bison-1.35
busybox
coreutils-5.0
diffutils-2.8.4
ed-0.2
file-3.41
findutils-4.1.7
flex-2.5.4
gawk-3.1.2
grep-2.5.1
make-3.80
ncurses-5.2
openssh-3.6.1p1
openssl-0.9.7a
patch-2.5.4
root
sed-3.02
staging_dir
tar-1.13.25
tinylogin
uClibc
zlib-1.1.4

  is there something I've overlooked?  I did some searches through the
  archives, but didn't find anything.  :-/

--
Terje