[uClibc]gentoo sandbox and uclibc

Julien Herfurth jherfurth at arafox.com
Sun Jun 8 10:24:50 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a simple building and packaging system to create
uclibc based iso images. In this build system I want to use the gentoo
sandbox when installing files in the packaging directory, to avoid
creating files outside allowed path. I'm using the latest development
image. sandbox compiles fine and works fine provided that you comment
any

#if (GLIBC_MINOR >= 1)

in libsandbox.c if you use large file support. The sandbox wrap a set of
system calls and check their arguments. It then allow or deny the call.
A very nice tool when you build a lot of things from sources.

Julien