[uClibc]PaX and uClibc, more tests

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Tue Jan 14 16:43:47 UTC 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 c_thomps at ecolinux.no-ip.com wrote:

> Just in case no one has said anything but grsecurity just released and
> some of the stuff in the change log was adding support for other libc
> implementations.
I use already this version (I have sent the modified PaX patch to
the list about 2 days ago, that are uClibc related).
I want to get a pure uClibc environment running with a kernel that does
not have EMUTRAMP/EMUSIGRT enabled, if both are enabled, it works, but
opens a security hole.
Thanks anyway, if you know a fix to uClibc to support grsecurity/pax
natively (w/o EMU options), let me know.

Peter

--
Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net>   ID: 0xA5F059F2    NIC: IXUYHSKQLI