[uClibc]Anyone found the cause...

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Fri Jan 10 00:10:41 UTC 2003

Erik,
	It is brand new.  Each time I am rebuilding for testing purposes, I am
deleting the entire contents of the build/ directory.  The uClibc snapshot
file has a date of Jan 8, 2003.  It has a time of 16:49, because I checked it
out last night when I last erased the sources/dl/ directory contents.
	Any suggestions?  I can always try emptying the directories again, if you
think it'll make a difference.

Thanks,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.