[uClibc]uclibc compile problem?

James Don JDon at spacebridge.com
Wed Jan 8 23:48:14 UTC 2003

Hi I may have found a problem when build busybox 0.60.5 ...

After I make ... I do make install ... the copy of the include dir to my
install fails because when it is tar'd up the tar util finds two problems:

./include/asm/asm/asm/asm/asm/asm/asm/asm/....
./include/linux/linux/linux/linux/linux/linux/linux/linux/...

I fixed things by moving the include directory myself ...

Facts:
1.) I am using a bootstrapped gcc with newlib
2.) PIC is off
3.) my linux us in /home/jim/linux/

I have a work around so I am not exactly focused on fixing this ... but just
thought I'd share ...

Regards,
Jim