[uClibc]Kernel ASM Includes error (path does not exsits)?

theprototype at shaw.ca theprototype at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 8 16:29:30 UTC 2003

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.00 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: X_ACCEPT_LANG      (-0.2 points) Found a X-Accept-Language header
SPAM: NO_REAL_NAME       (1.3 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_00_01  (0.8 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 00 to 01 (low)
SPAM:                    [score: 0]
SPAM: NO_MX_FOR_FROM     (3.1 points)  No MX records for the From: domain
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

> I am recieving this error when I attempt to compile uClib 0.9.16 (or any version for that matter).
>
> The path '/usr/src/linux/include/asm' doesn't exist.
> I bet you didn't set KERNEL_SOURCE, TARGET_ARCH or UCLIBC_HAS_MMU correctly when you configured uClibc.
> Please fix these settings.
>
> This happens no matter what kernel I use and where it is located. I have tried 4 different locations, kernels, and no go.

My kernel source dir is set to '/usr/src/linux/' and the include/asm link do exsist as well.

I've checked everything time and time again.

This SHOULD be working.

Any hints?