[uClibc]SD-OS2

Floyd Brown flobro at softsmiths.org
Wed Jan 8 12:02:23 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 01:53, Densin Roy. wrote:

I admire your attitude. The problem that wars have been fought over this
stuff, (this stuff and religion) and good people like you have been
discouraged or burned at the stake.

I know it makes sense to do things your way (any different way makes
sense), but do not feel bad when the world continues doing it wrong.

FB