[uClibc]SD-OS2

Densin Roy. den at linux.in.th
Wed Jan 8 06:53:49 UTC 2003

I understand point of LSB for make standard of linux for cross application
for eash distribution. that I agree in that.

But LSB forget that crossing stuff no need for standard directory only.
Many solution can also solve it.. such runtime PATH environment variable

Try to think out of box
debian under /debian
redhat7.2 under /redhat7.2
redhat8.0 under /redhat8.2
slackware under /slackware
All are in same partition.
Which system select on boot up exists via /proc/sys-root.
default ld.so is /proc/ld.so link to any selected system ( all app link  to it)

Don't let standard jail us.