[uClibc]Re: gcc 3.2.2 on mipsel

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Thu Feb 27 01:51:27 UTC 2003

Dave> this means it can't find the dyanmic loader...
Dave> strings busybox | grep ld
Dave> and see if that file exists.. I had this when I had my load in /lib but
Dave> linked on my cross-compiler in /usr/vax-linux-uclibc/lib..

I appended strings output below.  Are you talking about the file named
/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0?  Why doesn't it look in the LD_LIBRARY PATH for
that?

Dave

[root at ati-stw bin]# strings busybox | grep ld
/lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
missing CTLARI (shouldn't happen)
    %ld
[%d] %ld
%%%ld
%lld
invalid byte or field list
you must specify a list of bytes, characters, or fields
suppressing non-delimited lines makes sense only when operating on fields
a delimiter may be specified only when operating on fields
%ld+%ld records in
%ld+%ld records out
%9s %3ld%% %s
%6s%13ld%13ld%13ld
%6s%13ld%13ld%13ld%13ld%13ld
Couldn't remove %s
Couldn't stat file %s
uid=%ld(%s) gid=%ld(%s)
Bummer, could not run '%s': %s
local symbol %s with index %ld exceeds local_symtab_size %ld
string too long for %s (max %ld)
%s of type %ld for %s
%s of type %ld
can't handle sections of type %ld
Not configured to support old kernels
Could not load the module
Could not kill pid '%d'
%7ld
%4ld
%-8ld %-8ld
%9lld
%-20s%8lu%4ld
WARNING: %d of %d listed files could not be read
warning: truncating swap area to %ldkB
Setting up swapspace version %d, size = %ld bytes
error: swap area needs to be at least %ldkB
error: size %ld is larger than device size %d
(%d%% of %lld bytes)
Could not find a spare loop device
Could not setup loop device
%s%ld
%ld packets transmitted,
%ld packets received,
%ld duplicates,
%ld%% packet loss
Could not set time of day
%s: couldn't reset non-blocking mode
Couldn't get file descriptor for socket /dev/log
Could not connect to socket /dev/log
Could not set permission on /dev/log
Couldnt unzip file
%ld,%-ld
%ldm %ld.%02lds
%ldh %ldm %02lds
%ld.%02ld
error waiting for child process
[JMem: %ldK used, %ldK free, %ldK shrd, %ldK buff, %ldK cached
%6ldM
%7ld
%c %d %*s %*s %*s %*s %*s %*s %*s %*s %*s %lu %lu %*s %*s %*s %ld %*s %*s %*s %*s %ld
Couldn't umount %s on %s: %s
load average: %ld.%02ld, %ld.%02ld, %ld.%02ld
Couldnt finish writing
could not read all of file "%s"
could not read file "%s"
could not open file
Range: bytes=%ld-
REST %ld
Prints selected fields from each input FILE to standard output.
	-d CHAR		Use CHAR instead of tab as the field delimiter
	-f N		Print only these fields
	   would be done.
could not stat '/'
could not open '/dev'
%-8ld
unknown gid %ld
%-8ld
Couldnt write
Couldnt wait ?
***  Couldnt kill old gunzip process *** aborting
couldn't create leading directories
[root at ati-stw bin]#