[uClibc]install -> $(INSTALL) and so on

Tobias Anderberg tobias.anderberg at axis.com
Tue Feb 25 09:10:36 UTC 2003

I'm wondering if it may be a good idea to replace the
occurrences of the install, ld, etc commands with their
corresponding $(INSTALL) $(LD) and so on.

That would make it a lot easier for those who wants to change
the actual command that will be called, while those who don't
care get the default which is defined by make, which of course
is "install", "ld" etc..

Comments?

Btw, for those who think I may have disappeared, I still work on
uClibc. On my todo is, amongst other things, to fix the library
dependency problem when using dlopen() and fix
popen()/pclose(). It's just that time flies.. Or something..

--
tobias