[uClibc]TinyX x86 + rootfs

Christian MICHON christian_michon at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 17 07:01:26 UTC 2003

Erik,

just to confirm your latest x86 dev root_fs is **OK** with TinyX Xfree-4.2.
I haven't tried your libz.a yet, but I'll do it soon, to clear one of
the list members' doubts. Will keep you posted ;)

/lib/cpp is still missing as a link, but yet you can overcome this
by doing "export IMAKECPP=/usr/bin/cpp" before a "make World".

The latest host.def I sent last week is still valid.

For those who want to try it, make sure you mount proc, devfs, devpts and
kill any running gpm on your system. I had to this because I did not
run a UMLinux or booted on root_fs. To me, root_fs is a loop device ;)

Rgds,
Christian