[uClibc]compile issues w/ devfs & i386 development system.

Jonathon Ross JRoss at island.com
Mon Feb 10 21:24:22 UTC 2003

I'm attempting to use the i386 development system to compile devfs but it's
expecting some headers from the rpcsvc dir to be present.

I'm sure this is an issue w/ the posted development system, not with uclibc.
Sorry of it's off topic. But as long as I'm on the topic, could someone post
the config file that the uclibc on the development systems? I'd like to know
if it's build w/ support for devfs, or if I need to build my own copy of
uclibc.

Thanks,
-Jon